In terms of our Professional Intermediaries’ Network, we have a clear and committed strategy of:
- “Zero conflict of interest” with members of our Network. Ultimately, we consider clients referred to us by professional intermediaries as their clients and not ours.
- Non-Expansion (opening own offices or offering “local services”) in countries where we maintain a network (i.e. countries outside Malta, the UK, the Seychelles, Greece or Cyprus), again to avoid conflict of interest issues.
- Focusing mainly on Seychelles Tax Services, Seychelles Company Formation, Seychelles Financial Services and Seychelles Corporate Administration Services, leaving room for the intermediaries to provide all other advice (services). Essentially, in the usual case, Focus Business Services provide only the “Seychelles or Seychelles-Related Element” to your international tax planning clients.
- Avoiding the provision of other “peripheral services” such as Asset Management Services, Real Estate, Information Technology, etc., so we can maintain a “sharp focus on our core activities” and avoid conflicts of interest issues.
- To maintain a professional attitude, focusing on “flawless execution” of our core services.
Wish to become an intermediary? Simply fill in the contact box below or contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling at +357 2245 6363