At Focus Business Services, we believe in price transparency, which is why we are one of the few firms to openly advertise our prices. We understand that costs are important to all investors, from the established multinational firm to start-ups or freelance consultants. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you obtain a comprehensive fee quote, commensurate to the level of involvement that our firm shall be requested to provide.
Our fee quote covers corporate formation and registration, bank account opening, income tax and VAT registration, where required. Furthermore, we can assist you all throughout the life of the company by ensuring a correct and timely corporate governance and maintenance through the provisions of ancillary services such as bookkeeping, tax, accounts, audit etc; We also provide “substance” and “management and control services” through the provision of local directors, virtual office and serviced office space. Faithful to our mantra of price transparency, a flat fee is provided for these services – no hidden charges.
With fully fledged offices in Cyprus, Focus Business Services offers investors unrivalled expertise in tax structuring and tax advice. Contrary to our service providers, Focus Business Services does not use agents or intermediaries for company formations in Cyprus, but reputable professionals who are part of the Focus Business Services Group. By having a direct and trusted point of reference in several jurisdictions, we can ensure a pristine and seamless service at a competitive price.
Upon submission of the Form A1 (fee quote request form), our firm shall contact you with a fee quote within 24 hours. Our managers are always at hand to assist you in the completion of the attached form. Languages available include English, Greek, Russian, Italian, French and Serbian. Furthermore, our officials are always contactable throughout the entire formation and maintenance process, with professional assistance. We pride ourselves at providing a one stop shop, holistic solution in the most highly responsive fashion possible.
Once approved, the Form A1 must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified Copy of Passport(s) or Identity Card for each Beneficial Owner / shareholder and director;
- In the case of corporate shareholders and directors, a copy of the constitutive documents (Memoranda and Articles of Association, deed of partnership etc;) together with a certificate of good standing / extracts from the registry or any other document attesting the registration of the company and/or partnership registration number shall be required.
- Bank reference for each beneficiary, shareholder and director (please request proforma bank reference from our offices);
- Proof of address (utility bill etc.) for every beneficiary, shareholder and director
- Signed Company Formation Instruction Form
Contact one of our officers to initiate the incorporation of a Cyprus registered company and start reaping the full benefits of an onshore, low-tax, EU jurisdiction. Simply fill in the contact box below or contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling at +356 2338 1500
We are committed to providing you with a swift solution best suited to your needs.