Although the main thrust for Seychelles corporate vehicles has been the International Business Company, Seychelles does allow for the registration of limited partnerships. The enabling legislative framework is the Limited Partnership Act of 2003, subject to the provisions of the Commercial Code Act.
The most salient features of a Seychelles Limited Partnership may be summarised as follows:
- minimum of one (1) general partner, one of which must be a person resident in the Seychelles;
- One (1) or more limited partners;
- Blanket exemptions for a period of twenty (20) years from the date of registration of the Partnership from Stamp Duty, Exchange Control, Capital Gains, Social Security Contributions and Custom Duties;
- No work permit in respect of foreign employees of the Seychelles Limited Partnership;
- Submission of annual returns are mandatory
For assistance in the registration of a Seychelles Limited Partnership, contact one of our officers today. Simply fill in the below contact form or contact us by e-mail on email@example.com