Seychelles can pride itself for having one of the fastest growing company registries in the world. More than ever before, investors seeking to take full advantage of the low costs, high confidentiality and flexibility of international business companies are turning to Seychelles for swift and efficient corporate and tax solutions, incentivised by swift (possible same-day) incorporation and simplicity in formation.
Undoubtedly, the most popular form of the Seychelles company is the International Business Company (IBC) which incorporation is governed by the International Business Companies Act 1994.
The most salient features of the Seychelles IBC may be summarised as follows:-
- Low maintenance fees – competitively-priced license set fees, unchanged during the life of the company;
- Strongly-guarded confidentiality - Seychelles Law is fiercely protectionist and does not allow the disclosure of the identity of the shareholders of an IBC prior to the issuance of a court order;
- directors need not be appointed upon incorporation but may be elected at the first company board meeting;
- no minimum share capital requirement;
- minimum company officers – only one director or shareholder is required;
- all civil disputes resulting in legal proceedings involving IBCs may be heard by a judge in Chambers;
- no need to file accounts with the Registrar
Contact one of our officers to initiate the incorporation of a Seychelles International Business company to reap the full benefits of an investor-friendly, low-tax jurisdiction. Simply fill in the contact box below or contact us by email on email@example.com
We are committed to providing you with a swift solution best suited to your needs.